- Founded SNP on a foundation of clear communication, memorable delivery, and an insatiable appetite for helping good people
- Became an Aristotle groupie while teaching public speaking at San Francisco State
- Splits her time between San Francisco (the home of the brave), New York City (the greatest city in the world), and Dublin (the land of her people)
- Travels the globe working with multinational companies on leadership and cultural alignment
- Worked for four years on Capitol Hill and even ran for Congress
- Addictions include the search for interesting marathons in the world and attempting to master the piano
- Joined SNP in 1998 and is responsible for all of SNP’s revenue growth
- Previously worked in the non-profit sector and in New York City publishing
- Prefers playing sports to watching them
- Manages the sales and delivery operations for Joe Mullen
- Joined SNP from the classroom – most recently a middle school teacher in San Francisco
- Will often be seen with Kuma, her beautiful – albeit a bit aloof – Shiba Inu
- Motion graphics wizard
- Received a BS in Commerce with a minor in Video Production from Santa Clara University
- Enjoys long walks on the beach, general cynicism, and soccer
- Has more than 10 years experience in operational fields.
- Loves helping make things happen.
- Can’t live without books, music and nature.
- Works on visual presentations, web projects, and many other graphic requests
- Graduated from the University of Central Lancashire with a BA in Sport Management
- Coaches youth soccer and cheers for his “favourite” soccer team, Middlesbrough FC
- Travels the globe working with her husband, working from anywhere with a wifi connection
- Spent her first career in Property and Casualty Insurance gaining 20 years of knowledge and procuring 5 designations
- Enjoys seeing the world from underwater as a PADI Advanced scuba diver
- Specializes in video editing, screen capture demos, and motion graphics
- Traveled to Central America to make a documentary for the University of San Francisco
- Enjoys cuddling with her dogs, Appa and Pepper
- Leverages 10 years of experience at Google, YouTube and Twitter while coaching and teaching for SNP
- Earned his Bachelor of Science in Commerce with a focus in Marketing and Technology from Santa Clara University
- Finds time for meditation, recreational sports, and building Know Your Humans! into a successful business (his party game of thoughtful questions and fun challenges)
- Focuses on helping coachees maximize their impact by developing an authentic leadership style
- Spent the last decade in product management and product leadership roles at Google and Grand Rounds
- Loves running experiments, especially of the culinary kind
- Specializes in writing, coaching, and facilitating
- Strives to build a sense of community among faculty while bringing in top talent
- Worked for several years in women’s health non-profits on public policy and advocacy
- Has worked with SNP since 1994 in various roles, from field engineer to sound designer
- Has composed for and performed with various musical groups in the Bay Area and Colorado
- Plays with his band, The Pickpocket Ensemble, in Bay Area nightspots on the weekends
- Worked many years as an EA while moonlighting as a freelance graphic designer
- Made the leap to full-time graphic design when she joined the SNP team in 2012
- Likes taking long walks with her dogs and mastering her spontaneous napping technique
- Trained as a boxer and spends his free time practicing gymnastics and Muay Thai with his family
- Degree in International Political Economy, has lived in China, India, Nepal, and Central America
- Focuses on empowering leaders by helping them learn to trust their own intuition
- Is Chief Operating Officer, Executive Coach
- Is a former technology start-up CEO and Executive Director of top-ranked university entrepreneurship program
- Father of two sons and one yellow lab, cooks to relax, HGTV junkie
- Specializes in data analytics and acts as resident photographer for SNP’s website
- Graduated from the University of San Diego with a degree in Economics
- Enjoys photography, mountain biking, and sailing on the San Francisco Bay
- Heads SNP’s sales initiatives, based in San Francisco
- Has been selling for Bay Area tech companies since 2012, and started his career where SNP started: radio
- Met his wife at a Kanye West concert (one of our favorite trivia facts)
- Is inspired by the impact of a truthful message, and bringing out the best in others.
- Values stories as a way to engage and connect – has experience in television and radio production, higher education, and immigration nonprofits.
- Believes in the problem-solving power of a good cup of Irish breakfast tea
- Delivers all of SNP’s services, specializing in speaker coaching and creative services
- Moved to Dublin, Ireland in 2014 to co-head SNP’s first global office
- Has an impressive yet useless knowledge of pop culture, song lyrics, and Tom Brady
- Thrives to create space where people can grow, find solutions, and develop plan actions.
- Combines her experience as an attorney, human resources, and business owner to support executive leaders.
- Passionate about merging internal values and strengths with external goals and results.
- Expanding SNP’s Irish business through building, managing, and leveraging relationships
- Worked for many years in the international music industry
- Learning to play the xylophone and studying for an open university degree
- Specializes in SNP’s content services and technical direction
- Previously worked in sound design and promotional writing for a video game startup
- Enjoys playing with various other local guitar-slinging singer-songwriters
- Associate Director of the Career Management Group at Haas Business School, UC Berkeley
- Partnered a boutique search firm and developed learning curricula for emerging tech firms
- Wrote The Book of Goals: Achievements, Plans, and Dreams of a Lifetime, which has sold more than 100,000 copies
- Focuses to make content clear and delivery memorable, while taking a personal and empathetic approach
- Graduated from the University of Colorado with a degree in Media, Communication, and Information and a minor in Business and Innovation
- Has been to 46 states, 25+ Countries, and is always looking for the next adventure!
- Manages the finances for all three offices and acts as point person for all things HR
- Combines strategic office skills with a “can-do” attitude to help everything run smoothly
- Born and raised in California and proudly roots for the Warriors, Giants, and 49ers
- Loves supporting his team and creating a welcoming, fun, productive atmosphere for both customers and coworkers.
- Has a background in music journalism, covering the hip hop scene in Los Angeles for a variety of outlets.
- Enjoys learning about cultures and regions through their food scene, and is currently making his way through a ridiculously huge food map of New York City.
- Focuses on creative solutions for presentation and graphic design
- Earned a BS in Visual Communication Design from San Francisco State University
- Enjoys nerding out at geek conventions and wrestling with her two shih tzu dogs
- Focuses on goal attainment and awareness through personal change
- Has over 15 years of experience in Silicon Valley, working in a variety of high growth people-development related roles
- Bay Area native who enjoys pushing her limits…unless she’s binging on Star Trek episodes
- Over 20 years of experience as a Communications Coach and Trainer including 15+ years with SNP
- Regularly works with companies such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Intel, Sony, Universal and Warner Music
- Although a London native, she has lived and worked in the US, Asia, and throughout Europe
- Brings creativity to digital video and film production at SNP
- Studied experimental video and stop-motion animation at the Art Institute of Portland
- Creator of many award-winning short films
- Records and edits audio for webcasts, talk radios, headliners, and videos
- Holds a PhD in music composition from UC Santa Barbara
- Enjoys writing music for theater, ballet, and modern dance productions in his free time
- Graduated from the University of Connecticut with a BA in Psychology
- Received a MA in music business from NYU
- Enjoys running along NYC’s West Side and exploring the big city with her puppy Winston
- Takes a calm, compassionate approach to coaching with an emphasis on mental discipline
- Values experimental team settings—has professional baseball & startup experience with a business development and customer success background
- Is a Bay Area native with admiration for hiking off-trail and appreciation for people’s stories; also a resource for collegiate and professional athletes finding their way
- Leads sessions on applied improvisation skills: from spontaneous storytelling to quick-thinking adaptability
- Coached and facilitated over 1,000 improv sessions spanning more than 120 companies and organizations
- Enjoys a range of creative outlets: composing music, rapping freestyle, and hosting interactive game shows
- Focuses on presentation skills and crafting clear messages, with an energetic and encouraging approach
- Graduated Bucknell University with a BA in Philosophy, and coached swimming for 8 years
- Enjoys abstract painting, crossword puzzles, karaoke and burritos
- Delivers all of SNP’s products and services
- Previously worked in non-profits and higher education
- Loves to read urban fantasy novels
- A writer focused on crafting clear content for customers and internal projects.
- Has a background in art criticism and writes about contemporary art in New York.
- Spends his evenings writing poetry and his nights playing guitar.
- Chief of Staff to our CEO and Co-Founder, Maureen Taylor
- Has a background in marketing and events, including managing a global community of social media influencers
- Lives in San Francisco with her dog named Thomas…yes: Thomas Thomas
- Focuses on presence, influence, and empathy…and approaches it all with a practical sense of humor.
- Has coached in 15 countries before landing in the Bay Area tech community.
- Loves yoga, monograms, and flared denim. And is a lifelong fan of Wonder Woman.
- Ex-Google executive with ~20 years of experience in leading start-up initiatives and global teams.
- Coaches leaders and facilitates Interpersonal Dynamics at Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Loves this living world, philosophy, poetry, and physics
- Loves co-instructing SNP’s trainings and 1:1 coaching
- Passionate about storytelling across all mediums
- Currently working towards her MFA in Creative Writing
- Aids instructors, conducts market research, and supports sales efforts
- A Bay Area native
- Loves playing guitar and drums, long runs, and cheering on the Golden State Warriors
- Coaching is both personal and pragmatic
- Tailors her work to the individual client as she works to clearly define their goals and uncover their specific needs
- Gives targeted, direct feedback that helps her clients achieve greater ease and effectiveness in communicating in an honest, impactful way
- Co-founded and ran a mid-sized international coaching and training organization in France for 12 years, working with entry to senior-level leaders.
- Studied theatre at UCLA, as well as education and mindfulness in Europe.
- Is a professional visual artist, and in recovery from a mild fashion obsession.
- Previously taught high school social studies, English, and math
- Earned a BS in Social Studies Education from Boston University
- Enjoys writing music, attending concerts, and slurping an occasional bowl of gumbo
- Coaches using practical skills, with a strong commitment to getting clients where they desire to be
- Managed leadership development trainings and community engagement for education and wellness organizations
- Loves teaching yoga, vintage finds, and strong cups of tea…and often goes by the nickname Curious
- Joined SNP in 1996 and oversees all creative services
- Studied Theatre Arts Design in college and is now applying those skills to a career with an actual income
- Her favorite afternoons are spent watching her sons on baseball fields or cross country trails
- Learning content designer leading the effort to build new curriculum offerings at SNP
- Systems thinker, human-centered design enthusiast, passionate about building resilience and belonging in the workplace
- Lover of jazz music, hiking in the redwoods, and Highway 1
- SNP’s youngest-ever intern and only-ever little dumpling
- Lords over the office from her tiny throne as her alter ego, Bri-yoncé
- Fluent in Baby English and Baby Mandarin
- Only has one eye but has double the attitude
- Avid costume connoisseur (shamelessly reuses the greats: Appa Potter and Ewok-appa)
- Wants the other office dogs to have a good time, but not too good of a time
- Hits up San Francisco’s hottest bars in a backpack
- Throws shade
- Finds Macklemore’s latest single controversial
- Just wants an apple, a banana, anything out of a crinkly bag, or a nap
- Will stare at you endlessly in adoration…or is it confusion?…or it may be judgment…
- Speaks fluent Ewok and Mogwai, and will let you know definitively when she’s ready to go home for the day
- Kisses you on the mouth whether you like it or not
- Pees while standing on two legs (really though, you should see this chick)
- Still waiting to be tagged into the ice bucket challenge