You’ll often have two SNP team members involved in your coaching experience: one who will set up, coordinate, and manage your coaching package. The second – most importantly: your coach. And we don’t have an algorithm to match you with the right coach. We go – as they say – old school. We’ll get to know you, in your own voice, and then introduce you to the right SNP coach from our elite coaching community. After the introduction, your first, 30-minute introductory session is on us. Get to know your coach. Share more about yourself, and maybe even coordinate calendars to get your sessions scheduled. Then: you get to work.
- Scope out your coaching program with an SNP team member.
- Share your goals and objectives via a 30-minute intake interview (we are journalists, and we want to know about you!)
- Check your email – we’ll introduce you to your coach
- Schedule your introductory, 30-minute, get-to-know-you session with your coach, and start to plot out your coaching experience
- Want to extend your coaching engagement, add sessions, or even consider switching to a new coach? We’re here, and we’ll make it happen.
Steps 1-4 can happen within one week, or one month. It’s based on your schedule, your priorities, and when you want to get to work.